Welcome to the Seattle Central Community College Parent Child Center Website. This site provides information about Parent Child Center Classes and Seattle Central's Cooperative Preschools. This website is under construction, please check back for additional information.
Our mission is to provide an opportunity for both parents and children to gather in a supportive and safe environment that inspires learning and growth.
Our program goals:
To provide for parents/caregivers
- Resources and research-based information to help adults make parenting decisions that are right for their family.
- An inclusive and supportive classroom community.
To provide for children
- A developmentally appropriate classroom in which children can freely and safely explore and learn.
- Opportunities to grow in all areas of development: social, emotional, cognitive and physical.
Due to enrollment numbers we have made the following changes to our class schedule: we are no longer offering the Tues 1pm 2s+ class.
We are expanding the age range of the Thursday 9:30am class to include 2's.
For 2014-2015, we will offer the following classes:
Monday 9:30AM: Toddlers born 9/2012-9/2013
Monday 1:00PM: Older Infants born 10/2013-3/2014
Tuesday 9:30AM: Toddlers born 9/2012-9/2013
Tuesday 4:00PM: Toddlers born 9/2012-9/2013
Wednesday 9:30 AM: Toddlers born 9/2012-9/2013
Wednesday 1:00PM: Infants born 4/2014-9/2014
Thursday 9:30AM: Toddlers - 2s born 9/2011-9/2013
Friday 9:30AM: 2s+ born 6/2011-9/2012
For Winter Quarter 2015, we plan to add
- Tuesday 1pm: Parent/Infant class (age range based on wait list)
- Saturday 9:30am: Working Parents & Toddlers class
If you would like to enroll in an upcoming quarter, please call 206.934.6906, or send an email (firstname.lastname@example.org)